Tweet Share Text and e-mail, while fast and often efficient, are sometimes too quick. It’s easy to type the first thing that comes into your head and press “send” before you have a chance to assess how your words might be interpreted by your ex. Additionally, it’s easy to send four or five texts or …
Tag Archive: feelings of guilt
Divorce Help Books
Contact Form Disclaimer
Submission of information on this form does not establish an attorney-client relationship and is not confidential. Please do not submit confidential information on this form.
- Dividing the Military Pension: The Ten Year Rule
- Divorce Lawyer Philip Tsai Presents at NBI Conference in April
- Gabrielle Clemens: 3 Life Insurance Mistakes To Avoid In A Divorce Settlement
- Robert Hughes, Jr.: What The Latest Scientific Findings About Kids Of Divorce Reveal
- Deductible Costs of Divorce, Gift Tax, and Student Loans
- Dependency Exemption and Credits in Divorce
- Mortgage Interest and Allocation of Itemized Deductions
- Mortgage Debt Relief Act of 2007 in Divorce
- Innocent Spouse Relief in Divorce
- Spousal Maintenance and Undifferentiated Support in Washington
The content of this attorney website is for informational purposes only and does not in any way establish an attorney-client relationship between the reader and Tsai Law Company, PLLC or constitute legal advice. To establish an attorney-client relationship, a written agreement is required.